Monday, July 25, 2011

What draws you to the mountains? (Video)

During the Wapta Traverse, I experimented with some time lapse photos. It is clear that I need a tripod but it still looks pretty sweet. The clouds were moving fast so it didn't take much time to get the footage. The best interval I used was every 4 seconds but 3 or 2 seconds would have made the video a lot more smooth.

Also please ignore the voice-over. I don't know what it is about hearing our own voices but I promise I don't sound that nasaly (at least inside my own head)! Plus, it didn't help that I only had my phone to do the recording over my hands free headset microphone.

Ok, ok, I'll stop over-analyzing. It was pretty sweet for my first attempt at production. I think it illustrates what we are trying to do with the project. Plus, my next one will be perfect ;)...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment